Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we smg8 mags no locking

Hi all

Hoping this may be an easy fix but knowing my luck I doubt it.....

Got my we smg8 today. Bought it with 2 spare mags. Now the mag that came with the gun goes into the gun and locks in normally. The 2 spare mags however wont lock all the way they fall then lock which is no good as the bolt wont pick up the bb's.
    Anyone have any idea?

Cheers in advance

Ian
    sigpic

The bigger they are, the harder they fall but the more it hurts when they land on you!

Re: we smg8 mags no locking

Contact the shop where you bought it and let them sort it out, that's what warranty is for mate, anything you mess with or alter will invalidate the warranty

Are you certain both the other mags are identical to the original or have you been sent the wrong ones?
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Sure you weren't given KWA magazines or TM?

(Not sure if the WE is compatible with the TM due to it being a different gun externally)
      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyyy View Post
        Sure you weren't given KWA magazines or TM?

(Not sure if the WE is compatible with the TM due to it being a different gun externally)
        Nope they are'nt

Comment

Sounds to me like you got the wrong mags or some seriously defective mags and the catch is lower down the body. The WE SMG8 is not a 1:1 replica.

May sound like a silly question but what box did the mags come in?
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Im going with wrong mags supplied.

Post pics of the mags side by side (working and non working) on the side the mags lock in.

And the box supplied

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

The WE smg8 factory spare mags do have this issue , the shop I deal with noticed this a couple of weeks back and now tests each mag for fitment before sending them out , last count was 21 of his mags have the defect
              Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Reason number 100 not to buy an SMG8.
                - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Contacted the supplier today and was told that its a problem with the mag catch itself. Gotta get it collected and sorted out. LONG!
                  sigpic

The bigger they are, the harder they fall but the more it hurts when they land on you!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ian-James - Find out more about Ian-James
                  Working...
                  X