PX4 Loading Nozzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PX4 Loading Nozzle

Hey guys, me again! Gas pistol advice this time.

So I managed to crack and destroy the plastic slide of my Marui PX4. I bought a nice shiny new chrome slide to replace it, but, unfortunately, in the process of transferring the gas block and nozzle over (Any advice you might have on installing these would be great too - I had to bend the plastic slide to get them out!), managed to lose the nozzle return spring. (Or whatever the tiny spring attached to the nozzle that goes in the top of the gas block is). Does anyone have any suggestions on where I could find a replacement?

Josh

Re: PX4 Loading Nozzle

I imagine they will drop into a metal slide - I think TM make their slides like that to increase strength.

Hong Kong shops should have something you can use
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

A uk shooting centre of will have them.

Or just search for nozzle springs in google.

Guns work without them also, i used a capa without one for ages!

With the Blow Back Unit, if its another plastic slide, put a tiny bit of grease on the spring and it will stick slightly in the slittle slot it has, then its easier to install. But basically its just push and wait for a click.

Then you have to get the safety levers in, bit of a pig but not terrible, be careful with that little spring.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Called round a half dozen retailers today, no one seems to stock the PX4 nozzle spring! And naturally, it's not the same size as the 1911/MEU springs, so the thousands of those around are useless to me, as well..! Google is also not helpful.

As for getting the unit/nozzle in, it's a chrome slide, unfortunately, and it seems to be an extremely tight fit - I think grease and care may be the only answer. Danny - what happens if you use one without a return spring? Surely it must affect performance somewhere...?

Josh

Comment

Nozzle spring is a nozzle spring mate, if the gaps too small, cut the spring down. If the gaps too big, fit it regardless matey. I have fitted 1911/capa springs to loads of guns chap.

It doesn't really, it just stops the nozzle going past the piston head and gives a smoother cycle as the slide isn't pushing the nozzle shut on the hop, it springs itself back.

But I used a capa with no nozzle spring for a bit, no real super difference tbh.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Smintheus Find out more about Smintheus
          Working...
          X