Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Where to find, or what else could I could use for, a Px4 Hammer (trigger) spring.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find, or what else could I could use for, a Px4 Hammer (trigger) spring.

Hey guys,

Been having trouble with my GBB PX4 Storm. I love the weapon, bought it second hand at a really good price. However, recently the trigger failed to respond, as in once I pulled the trigger the mechanisms failed to being it forward for a second shot.

After taking it apart it was apparent that the trigger/hammer spring (i forgot which one is the official name) has broken.

My issue is simple, where do I find a replacement?

I have looked online, and though i can find many springs of this type, non seem to be for thew px4. I heard rumor around that I could use an M9 spring, but I am not totally sure. I'd rather buy one specific for the px4, or have someone verify a suitable alternative before I go waste money and time.

Thanks for reading, and thank you again to anyone who takes the time to help me out =3

Aze

Re: Where to find, or what else could I could use for, a Px4 Hammer (trigger) spring.

Anti reversal latch spring mate.

Firing pin (valve knocker) spring for a 1911/MEU also

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Re: Where to find, or what else could I could use for, a Px4 Hammer (trigger) spring.

Sorry, just so I understand...

These springs you mention, they are attached to different parts of the weapon, but can do thew same job to fix my problem?

Thank you for the reply by the way. Certainly set me in the right direction i think.

Comment

Anti reversal latch is out an aeg gearbox.

The valve knocker spring is out a 1911/MEU pistol mate.

But any 2 armed rotational siring will do and you can edit it with pliers to fit. Fixed 2 now.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Azeman Find out more about Azeman
        Working...
        X