Kwa g18c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwa g18c

Hello, I have had my Glock for about 6 months working fine until the hammer broke, I bought and installed a replacement hammer, however now when I fire only a small amount of gas hisses out of the mag valves, if the mags have very little gas in them then gun will just about work for two shots until the mags are completely dry. I have put it down to the hammer spring being loose in away so that part 78 (impact hammer) will not hit the mag valve with enough force to release the necessary amount of gas. So I have replaced the hammer spring as well but the problem persists, I have dissembled and re assembled several time but I cannot figure out what is causing the problem. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried it with my short mags and long mags

Re: Kwa g18c

i can try when i get home ^^ in the mean time can ya pop some good photos of you hammer unit (photobuckit or imgeshack hosted is best) in cocked and forward positions and for good measure under the rear of the slide. and one of when a mag is loaded in to the lower and hammer cocked back.
    (2 of me flocks are fussy like that to)

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Here are the pictures http://s817.photobucket.com/user/ani...?sort=3&page=1 however I lack any decent camera so I apologise about the terribleness of them I couldn't get an image of the hammer under the rear of the slide as the camera doesn't have the focus (It may be apparant I'm not good with forums).

Comment

its ok buddy. quick question is the impact hammer resetter bar spring ok? (im still out so cant link image)

Comment

If it is the one I think it is then yep its ok

Comment

ok methodical time. \^o^/

hammer unit springs

all springs in correct place?

has the hammer spring not fallen off the ledge?
            in your photo i can just about make out the leadge;

hers one of mine;

is the spring for part 72 attached still?

the cam hook thing bars spring ok?

their ok? ok next thing to check is the BBU.

is fire selector ok? is the flute valve and spring ok? is the two loading nozzle springs ok?

hope it helps ^^

umm here is some reference photos for you to compare yours to;

images of lower and hammer unit
            http://smg.photobucket.com/user/medi...44/story/16213
            http://smg.photobucket.com/user/medi...44/story/14427

fire selector bits
            http://smg.photobucket.com/user/medi...44/story/18099

Comment

Yep the hammer spring kept sliding off the ledge, I feel like a fool now Guns back working again, in semi anyway never seems to work on full just vents. Thank you for all your help :D

Comment

Originally posted by josh3130 View Post
                Yep the hammer spring kept sliding off the ledge, I feel like a fool now Guns back working again, in semi anyway never seems to work on full just vents. Thank you for all your help :D
                hehe its ok m8ty the damn things are a bad of cats to work with anyway. currently having that auto prolem on a 23f seems the oiter barrel is geting jamed or somethin idk havent had the space to work on it.

Comment

With mine I think the hammer is coming forward to early and catching the slide? I haven't checked, like you say I don't have the time and I probably wouldn't use it anyway

Comment

FOR SCIENCE!! we must arrange a space and time to tinker soon ^^

we do what we must because we can.....

Comment

Originally posted by meddy View Post
                      FOR SCIENCE!! we must arrange a space and time to tinker soon ^^

we do what we must because we can.....
                      Hey meddy, local too.

Would three be a crowd? As my g23f is having similar issues...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

josh3130 Find out more about josh3130
                      Working...
                      X