My M93R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My M93R

Ok so basically after the first shot the slide doesn't go forward all the way it gets stuck a couple of mm back and jams. Now my intention was to just get a new slide and be done with it but I don't know if that will fix it as it may be something to do with the body? Does any one have an idea what the problem is? I'm not a fixy type of person but if someone could fix this for me in exchange for pictures if the queen I'd be happy to do that.
    Cheers
    Pagey.

Re: My M93R

Guessing it's KWA/KSC?

Comment

ASG so whatever rebrand that is

Comment

Ok, that's KWA. These are known to jam, any pictures of the inside of the slide and frame?

Comment

Take the slide off, lube with 100% silicon oil (spray is fine if its pure silicone, DO NOT use wd40).

Bought a "broken" KWA m93r, like yours but more archaic(pre-ns2) last month with that exact same problem.

Snooped around the internets and tried giving it a good lube as perscribed by some "doctors". It worked fine! the blowback is alot more crisp and the slide snaps back to position without that hesitation you are getting. I lube all my GBB's regularly, its just that this particxular gun needs more than the usual clean+lube, it really eats up alot of oil.

I know you are not very tech inclined, but this is really VERY easy to do and can save you a pretty penny.

Comment

Get some frog oil / lube . Gently warm the gun before applying . This stuff tends to stay slippery a lot longer than silicone spray . These guns as said need a good maintenance / lubing regime to keep them at their best. .

Comment

Stealthkiller, im interested in trying that frog oil, can you put up a picture? English is a second language fom me and im having a hard time figuring out what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, had her maiden game today, she was a beast, but at the end she was already catching the slide the same way yours is. I have a hi-flow valve on the way for it, i will see if it makes any diference and report back.

Comment

Google up frog lube mate

Comment

Got it, thank you, amazon has me covered for the rest.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pagey83 Find out more about Pagey83
                  Working...
                  X