WE browning HP Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE browning HP Help

I Have recently aquired a second hand HiP.

the mags all seam to hold gas ok just sitting. one had an intermittent leak but i recon that was just dry seals and a tad of oil seams to have sorted that, when dry firing with no bbs, two mags cycle the action correctly, the other provided enough power to push the hammer to half cock but no more than that, when loaded it shoots at a low fps and the action needs cycling by hand

The other two mags have a tendacy when loaded to fire one or two shots when loaded and then vent all the gas in the mag

Re: WE browning HP Help

No one able to help me?

Comment

Are u firing it one shot after the other rapidly? And what gas u using?

Comment

I am mainly using green gas, but have tried others with no effect.

I am not firing rapid shots as the first shot always compleatly vents the gas in the magazine.

Comment

Without looking at it first hand its difficult to say whats exactly wrong. Sounds like either pressure is too low to cycle it when loaded. With my browning it only works on the warmest days of the year as it is completly full metal. But i would say strip the weapon give it a dam good clean then lube it all up and re assemble it and try that. Mine normally gets half a mag off if im lucky why i only load around 10 rounds now. And try propaine once i switched to that it was firing more consitantly and u could see the slide cycling better

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to bump an old thread.
            Originally posted by expacifist View Post
            The other two mags have a tendacy when loaded to fire one or two shots when loaded and then vent all the gas in the mag
            Whenever I used mine, particularly in the cold, it did this. I sold it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

expacifist Find out more about expacifist
            Working...
            X