Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HFC mag compatibility help!

Hi all,
    I've recently found my old hfc "hg170" pistol and have been looking at getting some mags and possibly replacing some internals. As far as I know the hg170 uses the same mags as the hfc "m190" m9 style pistol. Basically im asking will the hg170 (sig 226 copy) take other makes of m9 mags such as tm or even possibly 226 mags.
    Also I'm looking to find out whether this pistol is tm compatible in any aspects.
    Any help is much appreciated Cheers

Re: HFC mag compatibility help!

As far as I'm aware, as you say as well - they take the same M9 style mags as the m190. I have a m190 and use both HFC mags and TM mags without any problems. (as you would probably expect, the TM mags work better than the HFC)
    “Every man who wages war believes God is on his side. I'll warrant God should often wonder who is on his.” Oliver Cromwell

Comment

Thanks for the help
      So I'm guessing tm m9 mags should work in the hg170 no problem right?

Comment

I assume so - even looking at some pics online the spare mags for sale look identical to M9 ones.
        “Every man who wages war believes God is on his side. I'll warrant God should often wonder who is on his.” Oliver Cromwell

Comment

The HG 170 is just a rebodied M190. A Sig done on the cheap, Marui mags should fit fine.

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Burmaluke 2IC of Pathfinder airsoft Find out more about Burmaluke
          Working...
          X