can you upgrade a mac 11 and how ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you upgrade a mac 11 and how ?

As per the title really ,had a quick search on here for mac 11 upgrades found god knows how many m4 upgrade topics but cant find one for mac 11s ,

sooo I ask can you up grade a kwa mac 11?
    how if you can?
    and is there any point ?

Re: can you upgrade a mac 11 and how ?

GBB version? What exactly ate you trying to acheive?

The usual barrels or hop rubber are there, or event the suppressor with internal barrel extension but if you are feeling a little adventurous why not modify the hop opening so it takes a nub instead of a ball bearing or drill out material to lighten the bolt, or to increase the fps fiddle with the valve openings in the blowback unit?

Comment

yh gbb and just wondered if there was any sort of way of upgrading it as ive never seen one upgraded

Comment

I don't know of any factory stuff.

The gun isn't the most popular on the field of play so it gets overlooked by the big boys for upgrading them. To be perfectly honest, i cannot think of a practical reason for wanting to upgrade one as they are awesome at what they were designed for - CQB action!

Comment

true just wondered if it was possible with off the shelf stuff oh well thanks any way buddy

Comment

How about a G&P steel body kit? You can get tightbore inner barrels for them too.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

minisam92 Find out more about minisam92
            Working...
            X