KWA Vector Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA Vector Problem

My KWA Vector I recently bought has had a flute valve fitted to lower the FPS, as it is the HK version which was firing at 380+ FPS, This is way too much for my site and before I bought it the previous owner added a flute valve and said it fired at 280 and then he also sold with the gun a powerup silencer to take it to 330. The problem is that its firing at 240 without the silencer on 3 different types of gas and with the silencer its pretty much the same. So i'm thinking somethings wrong internally. I think I might have to upgrade the hop up but why is there such a drastic drop in performance?

Re: KWA Vector Problem

Hmm sounds a bit funny to me, did the seller include the original valve. Have you looked in the silencer is there a full inner barrel in the silencer?

Sounds like the original seller was a bit optimistic on the fps rather than a fault to me assuming the gun has been lubed correctly and the mags are at room temp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The silencer is fine, clean and fits tight, but doesn't make the FPS higher and its all completely lubed :/

Comment

I have never heard of a power up silencer , unless it is used to cover an extended inner barrel it cant up the fps .as said above do you have the original parts to swap back and re test ?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bklwsKKnC50, <-- powerup silencer. I think I may have to send it off to get properly serviced. :/

Comment

wierd , i wonder how it works ?

Comment

The power up silencer just makes the barrel longer, with gas guns this dramatically makes the power increase to a certain point. Hence my stock capa being 320 and my 7.5 inch race pistol being 380. A friend for a laugh put a WE rifle length barrel in his PX4 and it fired over 400 fps.

Sounds to me like the so called flute valve isnt quite right. If i was you, i would order a Dangerwerks valve for it and fit that, it knocked 30-40 fps off standard and fits all KWA guns. It lowers the MP7 and MP9 to around 310-315 fps with propane.

Lastly, what gas you using in it?

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

as above. i went with an NPAS in mine, and set to the same position as a dangerwerx valve its ~280 on predator, up to aroundabouts 310 on propane. VS. ~350 on 144a before.....
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

saxmanjack Find out more about saxmanjack
                Working...
                X