Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Magazine Problem

Hi all.

I have a Hammereli P26 which I have three magazines for.

Two of the mags are absolutely perfect, but for some reason the third one will not release gas when the hammer comes forward.
    The mag has no leaks and is solid, and the valve seems ok, as it releases gas when the plunger is pushed in, but nothing happens when you pull the trigger.

Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Phill
    Tell the devil I said Hey when you get back to where you're from

Re: Gas Magazine Problem

No advice or suggestions ????????????????

Comment

Check the amount of pressure needed to push the valve in by comparing it to the working ones.

Perhaps the spring is too strong?

Alternatively, measure how far the valve protrudes... Maybe the valve knocker is not reaching the release valve.

Comment

I'm going with the valves stuck. Empty the gas out yourself and press it in, squirt silicone down the back of the valve (where you press it in) and push it back and forth a lot up work the silicone in.

Do this a few times and see if that releases the valve up a bit.

My capa mag did this and was only 200 fps ish, all 4 others were 340. Valve was jammed up from drying out.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Could be gremlins . Dodgy little buggers get everywhere !

Comment

Thanks guys

Will try all of the above, and will keep an eye out for the gremlins while I'm doing it.

You're right ST, the little buggers do get everywhere, and when you don't really know what you're doing anyway, they have a field day jamming things up and stopping them working. Only one way to get rid of a Gremlin.....BLOW it's bloody head off

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bridge Married with 2 kids. Full time carer getting into airsoft for relaxation Find out more about Bridge
            Working...
            X