Ra Tech Glock co2 mag leaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ra Tech Glock co2 mag leaks

I have posted before but had no luck. Does anyone know much about them? When you insert the co2 powerlet and screw it down, it vents all the co2.

Anybody please help????

Cheers

Re: Ra Tech Glock co2 mag leaks

Anyone????????

Comment

Where does the gas vent from? Like whereabouts from the mag? I have had a similar problem with a WE hi-capa co2 mag where when I screw down the capsule the gas will vent from the top of the mag, and a little from where you insert the capsule (at the bottom of the mag). This only happened when I used crap quality co2 from Gilders, when I ordered some online (Ill PM you the site) I never had this problem - only with poor quality capsules. Not saying that this is definately the answer, but its worth a shot mate.

Comment

Ah many thanks, I bought some online but cant remember where from now. It leaks from the top like yo describe. I will order some better ones and give it a go.

Cheers

Steve

Comment

It leaks because the brass pill of the valve is drilled and tapped at an angle, meaning the valve head doesn't sit square. There is no known fix for this, I've had two mags with this issue and have been unable to fix them despite multiple attempts.

Once that was fixed (or so I thought) it started leaking from the head of the co2 bulb.

Don't waste your money on these mags.
          Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scuba0388 Ex REME Find out more about scuba0388
          Working...
          X