Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

TM G18c Glock, Semi Slipping to Full auto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM G18c Glock, Semi Slipping to Full auto.

My TM Glock 18C which i have been using regularly for about a year now is having an issue of slipping from Semi auto (single shot) to full auto without me touching the selector.

The Selector does not move stays on the single setting but if i am firing shots in quick secession then some times it will throw a bust of full auto in there too. This has only happened in a recent skirmish but i am concerned about it. I cannot find that this is a regular problem with the pistol. The pistol is plastic original slide with only inner barrel and hop up rubber upgrades. Only used abby red and cybergun gas in it nothing powerful.

I have cleaned it regularly either fast each or ever other game thoroughly and lubricated it correctly. If anyone could offer any insights to what could be causing this or any ways to rectify the problem i would greatly appreciate it.
    If any one has an idea but needs further information please let me know.

Re: TM G18c Glock, Semi Slipping to Full auto.

Check rocket valve and mag catch (by putting pressure on the bas of the mag, upwards), My KSC did the same thing and they were the culprits.

Comment

I'm having the same issue with my WE G18, slips from semi to a double fire or triple. If i find a fix i'll post here.

EDIT: It seems to be when the mag is running on maybe 1/4 capacity and less.
      Last edited by IamLukifer; 10 December, 2013, 15:52.

Comment

Any signs of wear and tear?
        -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
        -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

there no signs of wear and tear from it, I shall see about the valve issue but I found it only works on some of the magazines especialy the extended capacity ones so could be something do with that. Still trying to fix though.

Also it seems that this also is maybe the same problem some shots it does not seem to cycle fully but is this to do with the Gas and time of year? that was my thoughts.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

farding Find out more about farding
          Working...
          X