Gaurder desert eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaurder desert eagle

Ive recently bought a TM desert eagle with the guarder kit. I'd like to know from any users / owners of this gun - what gas do you use ? I've read that for the stock TM DE you should be using 134a gas. Whats the recommendation for the guarder kitted out DE ? I was hoping i could use propane but I don't want to prematurely wear out the gun or blow valves /seals etc.

Also I'm looking at buying a spare mag for it - when you buy a TM mag for a guarder TM DE - do you have to fit high flow valves ?

Thanks in advance, P.
    Last edited by IronMonkeyPimp; 1 December, 2013, 22:02. Reason: typo

Re: Gaurder desert eagle

Green gas as a minimum. Unless you want to have better powered farts. 134a is utterly useless in this gun with a guarder kit. As for high flow valves, the mags son't 100% need them. It should cycle fine with standard valve and green gas/propane. The seals and blowback unit can handle green/propane easily in stock form.

Comment

I would highly recommend buying the 150% recoil springs for the deagle. It's pretty much useless without it!

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
        I would highly recommend buying the 150% recoil springs for the deagle. It's pretty much useless without it!
        I'm working on the assumption that the seller has already installed the enhanced recoil springs. I sure hope he did...

Comment

Yep I think all the internals have been done. Ive fired a few shots with propane and it kicks as hard as my KWC co2 desert eagle, it also had the original springs in a packet in the box so I'm pretty sure its had everything done. The packet is for 150% recoil/hammer spring - actually I'm assuming the original springs have been put into the packet and the 150% springs are in the gun. The springs in the pack are 3.5 inches.

I'll need a spare mag to go it. I was told the kit and upgrades were done by ZeroOne shop (i have no reason to doubt that). I called them up about a high output valve for a spare mag and they didn't know anything about that - so I'm guessing the mag is standard. Ive seen some high output valves advertised but not sure what they'll do, but I'm guessing high output = more power .... which is nice.

Then finally I'd like to get a double shoulder vertical holster. seem some nice leather ones from the states but there pretty expensive.

Thx for the input chaps.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IronMonkeyPimp Find out more about IronMonkeyPimp
          Working...
          X