Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propane / co2 in a gas mag

Hello everyone. Just a quick question.
    I have a gbb works great as it's getting cold switching to propane I have use the propane from BnQ but I didn't get that meny fills out of it what propane is everyone els us ring commans ? Or what ? Also dose anyone know if the CO2 adapters work the ones you screw a 12g co2 cap into then fill the mag up ? Has anyone used them if so how good and are they worth it also dose any modifications need to be done internally ?

Thanks very much

Re: Propane / co2 in a gas mag

Propane usage varies from gun to gun . Some are not strong enough internaly / externally to use it . Regardless of the temperature .
    Co2 into a standard gas mag is a bad idea , if you wAnt co2 use a magazine / gun that is designed for co2 , best scenario is a failed magazine , worst scenario is picking bits of metal out of your hand / face / body . Not a good look !

Comment

Covered a few times.

Simple answer, put CO2 in a gas mag, you will be in intensive care getting bits of it removed from yourself lol. Get dedicated CO2 mags if you want to use CO2.

I use Colmans Propane and its lasts ages. Much more than the normal cans of Green Gas. £8 a bottle too.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

DO A SEARCH. Been covered a every time the temp drops.

On my phone, my spelling will suck.

Comment

Has anyone used map gas ?

Comment

Yup, gave my cappa all of 3 fps average increase in fps. And slightly stronger blowback on a full fill.

Ideal really in cold weather, but i wouldnt trust it as it gets warmer again.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Yea but it should be ok around this time of year ?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_boy85 View Post
                Ideal really in cold weather
                Yes as its fapping cold today lol

Comment

i have a Co2 mag for my WE Glock and it works so much better in this weather then my gas mags do.

In this sort of weather i can get a whole mag use out of it where as my gas mags stop working after 3- 4 shots.

Comment

Just wait a month or so.... I have it on good authority that the newest WE red gas will be available at the end of January.

40% more powerful than green gas they reckon you can get green gas / summer performance in the dead of winter with their red gas. Really looking forward to it as will possibly alleviate the need for CO2 mags in the winter. It will have to be special though, I am a big fan of CO2. Just a shame that not all my guns have CO2 mags available.

Comment

I'm a massive fan of CO2 but it's a shame a lot of places I play at hate it. If you have a co2 mag they ban that weapon from being used

But this WE news is good!! I'll keep my eyes open for this stuff and give it a test!

Comment

Originally posted by elmk6 View Post
                        Has anyone used map gas ?
                        I know 2 people who used map gas last year both of them broke their guns on it ,
                        One was pretty spectacular , as his slide ripped clean off his gun and smacked his face. . Exit one tm 57 from Airsoft use !
                        The other one was a Kwa m93 r which cracked the slide rails .

Comment

Fecking lol, used map gas (99.5% pure propEne) on sunday, did jack all to make my gun work any better.

And propene is supposedly 40% stronger than propane :/

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
                          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

saw someone end up with a bloody nose from using some kind of magic go faster voodoo gas. Polypropeline?? Anywho, fired his we glock, ended up taking the slide to the face after a few rounds. Bloody nose...screaming swearing etc.

I will stick with propane, green for when its warm and 144a for when its hot. Ive got a handy pressure gauge from airsoft innovations that shows me the pressure of a given gas.
                            -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                            -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

bnq propane in the tall thin cans? 440ml ssmall amount of stink gas.
                              colemans campig propne big fat 1000ml cans lots of stink

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

elmk6 Find out more about elmk6
                              Working...
                              X