Lets talk WE 1911...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk WE 1911...

So ive got this stock standard 1911. The most accurate hand gun I've ever owned... untill now. The Problem is something to do with the valving as im getting a bad venting problem after two or three high powered shots. So the logical thing is to upgrade/replace these bits... But what upgrades are acctualy avaliable for this gun?

the things that i am after are as follows:
    double sided safety catch
    extended slide release
    valve block (the plastic thing in the slide, dont know official name)
    piston head
    hammer and grips

i know this is a TM clone but am uncertain to what extent.
    thanks
    J

Re: Lets talk WE 1911...

As far as I am aware it's a FULL TM clone.

Comment

ahh ok. :p

Comment

A full tm clone . With slightly different tolerances on many of the parts

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
          A full tm clone . With slightly different tolerances on many of the parts
          Just to keep you on your toes lol

Comment

so this...
            http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3628

this...

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4783

and this...

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3661

should all work??
            O.o
            J

Comment

Its a tm clone except the mags basically. Although if you hold the mag valve open for a sec when you start filling the mag, then release it and fill as normal you will get a LOT more shots per mag.

Dont forget theyre renown for poor performance, and its cold now.
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

thats why "upgrading" more then "replacing" is in mind. its great for accuracy, but not reliability as you said. :p
                J

Comment

Have you tried a different mag, logical thing would be try dif mag and look at valve in mag your having problems with, maybe buy new mag valve (that's if it's a mag issue)

double sided safety catch - should be able to do it with maybe some modification
                  extended slide release - don't see the point but same as above
                  valve block (the plastic thing in the slide, dont know official name) - blow back unit? Ment to be plastic
                  piston head - yes ally one should fit
                  hammer and grips - unsure about hammer as this would also require sear and valve actuator to be very like the tm, could just try a hammer spring, as for grips most 1911 grips should fit with maybe some slight mod.

Have you got a mate with a tm 1911 you could compare parts etc?
                  KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

I have a Co2 WE 1911 and can't fault it except for a leaky mag but I left it in the war box with a co2 cartrige in it for a month so maybe that busted it...

Comment

I can say 100% hammers are compatible.
                      What i was getting at was if it aint broke dont fix it.
                      Try that mag fill trick i posted and come back to us.
                      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

thats why "upgrading" more then "replacing" is in mind. its great for accuracy, but not reliability as said. i currently have run out of gas so that is a no can do. i have no friends with anything more then a colorful mash of plastic resembling a gun and the hammer is not a massive issue, just curious

there is a high possibility that the mag is the problem. i shall have a better look at the mag and get back to you, but as for nothing seems out of place.
                        thanks guys ill let ya know
                        J

Comment

Another thing to look at is - fire the gun until the problem happens, if the slide resets and the hammer is back then drop out the mag, look in where the mag goes and make sure the firing pin (valve nocker) is reset back (should not be poking into the mag well) if it hasn't reset the it will be the thing keeping mag valve open and venting all the gas.
                          KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jakeas Find out more about jakeas
                          Working...
                          X