TM hi Capa 4.3 filling issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM hi Capa 4.3 filling issues

So I've got a new 4.3 hi Capa and it is beautiful. Great pistol but I want to run it on propane except the mags won't fill... I had a WE Glock 17 and ran that on propane, got 2/3 mags on a single fill of gas. However I tried propane in my new marui and only get 5-8 shots before it's empty.... On a can of ultra gas I get mag or so out of a fill. I know my propane tank isn't empty as I'm still getting the same results from my WE Glock. Any advice would be appreciated as I don't want to go back to Airsoft gas....

TALO

Re: TM hi Capa 4.3 filling issues

Is the Hi Capa Stock? and what propane canister and adapter are you using?

Comment

Hi Capa is stock. Coleman large black propane canister I think it's 465g and madbull adapter. Also tried same canister with an AI adapter.

Comment

Metal or plastic adapter? Ive heard of people having trouble filling with the metal one.

It basically sounds like a problem with the adapter/magazine connection. Try wiggling the canister around slowly as you fill it. Sometimes its easy to get the angle wrong with different magazine styles!

Comment

I've used my metal madbull and tried a plastic one. Both failed to fill....

Comment

That is quite strange. No leaking I'm assuming. It sounds like for whatever reason the gas just isn't getting into the magazine. Im at a loss this time! :S

Comment

I have a tm hicapa and also use colemans propane with a metal madbull adapter. I have never had a issue with getting a mag full. Also if you are filling the mag and then shooting it straight away it would have to be quite a fast leak to only get 5 shots off, being that fast I would think you would hear it.

Maybe test by filling the mag and just holding it close to your ear to see if you can hear any gas escaping.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TALO Find out more about TALO
              Working...
              X