Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM glock 18c leaking mags and upgrades

Hi Guys,
    Got few questions, first - is that normal the mags leak winter time? Is it possible to buy these square "O rings" that go on the bottom of the glock mag? Or is ptfe tape the only fix for them..
    Where do you buy upgrades for guns? I have found this article - http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=140496 but can't find where to buy the upgrades from that list in UK.
    Even ehobby does not have all I would want

Cheers,
    Andy

Re: TM glock 18c leaking mags and upgrades

Hey Andy,

As for the leaky mags: Soak the seals in silicone for a bit to assure a good seal. Using teflon tape around the thread is also a fairly good idea. Remember to leave a small amount of maintainence gas in those Glock mags over Christmas, and they should be fine. There are 101 disassembly videos for TM magazines (and, indeed, Glock ones) - so take a look on youtube. LaZouche does a good video on this with the PX4, Hi-Capa and 1911 from TM, but the principles are very similar for Glock magazines.

Expect at least one of your magazines to begin leaking over the winter period - the only thing you can really do is make sure it's properly maintained. Do remember, however, that, although TM make excellent quality magazines, they do unfortunately sometimes need spares fitted once you've put 3000+ rounds through one.

As for upgrades: I've pretty much finished my own TM G18c build, and I do hope you've got the wallet for what's ahead. You've got an excellent thread there, one that I've used myself, but the parts are indeed impossible to acquire from over here. Your best option is Hong Kong and Japan. I've PM'd you some sites to get started on, because we're not allowed to put them here.

Comment

Re: TM glock 18c leaking mags and upgrades

Thanks mate!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Andrewzzz Find out more about Andrewzzz
      Working...
      X