KSC glock 23f help (with vid of it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC glock 23f help (with vid of it)

hi guys i have a problem with ksc g23f if any one can diganiose it?

heres the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry13z_3IeQo

thanks

Re: KSC glock 23f help (with vid of it)

yeah it looks like its you rocket valve to me....drop a new one in it..its a little fiddle but there are some great guides online that im not allowed to link you to. but google is your friend. (oh and dont shoot out of windows :P
    back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

i had this problem, thought it was the rocket valve aswell, replaced it, and the old 1 was ok, in the end it was the recoil guide had moved up a notch on to the hop unit housing causing it not to cycle properly and jam the pin on to the mag valve.

Comment

210% Know this is the rocket flow valve, I have copy and pasted a post from another problem for someone I helped solve for you

It's the rocket flow valve in the Blow back chamber system in rear of your slide, these go quite often on glocks, especially if dry fired alot, seeing most people that own a glock have a 18c and love that "Rack Rack Rack" this is proberbly the hassle your having.

And I have been kind enough to even find you a guide on how to fix it because I am that nice =o

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/In...k-t126819.html
        So yes, just like you said, the top section does have something that looks like a little suction cup, its like those "Child Safe" darts, because they are normally made of plastic as they are fired all the pressure ends up on the little tiny bit behind that "Cup" and after a while they simply "Snap".

Contact your local airsoft retailer and see if they have one spare or can get you one, this wont cost you more than about £10?

Toodles~

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Or piston cup or the springs in the blow back unit....

There kind of parts are best from the USA or HK. Postage is high for one, but split over some parts not so bad.

I brought 3 piston cups last time, and they sold for £10 each within a day on arnies, helped cover most my other costs!

Comment

i ordered a new rocket vavle and
            new blowback springs

ive looked at the rocket vavle and it looks fine? how can i tell if its broken

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Goony chilled out airsofter Find out more about Goony
            Working...
            X