Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper help for m700

Evening gentlemen,

I'm upgrading my collection and moving into the realms of gas sniper rifles, the kjw m700( no flaming please) has caught my eye as a cheap platform.

Have any of you had any experiences in upgrading these rifles? I'm after some information on an upgrade guide, pricing and general info about performance.

I can see some guides, but they all seem a bit dated.

Thanks

Dan
    The clown has no penis

Re: Sniper help for m700

Very good guide here mate:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-Upgrade-Guide

Comment

Cheers
      The clown has no penis

Comment

Hey dude! I bought a used KJW m700 police, when it got here it shot like ass, but a G&G powerpack, a King Arms airseal rubber and a King arms triger spring and it really transformed my rifle, it's a beast i will never EVER sell.

Be sure to get the police model as the takedown version has a proprietary split barrel, so later on you can get a tightbore barrel on it. I was planning to get one after the pack and rubber, but honestly the gun has such a great performance right now (6.10 stock barrel, not a typo) i simply don't believe a TBB could be worth the money so i'll leave mine as it is for now.

I've had it for 2 years now and it has never let me down.
        Last edited by ShinSeiki; 8 March, 2014, 01:48.

Comment

The takedown doesn't have a split barrel, it breaks with the entire barrel assy.

But the takedown is poxy effort and has an utterly dreadful hop unit. Don't know if the police is the same, but I bloody hope not.

I didn't like mine, but I'm sore if I threw money so it, it would of been ok, just couldn't be bothered!!

Also falcon make a tight bore barrel and hop rubber set for it. Saves making a barrel for it and all that palava.

Also of you can find ra tech gas rifle barrels that are really long, they should fit in it also but might need cutting down, this was my plan for it, but again, couldn't be bothered lol.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hef legend Been playing airsoft in and around Sussex for about 5 years, I'm quite into my sniping and enjoy having a decent skirmish Find out more about Hef legend
          Working...
          X