Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

TM MP7A1 GBB - Bolt fails to lock back (sometimes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM MP7A1 GBB - Bolt fails to lock back (sometimes)

Hi all,

I've not had my MP7 long (bought brand new, it's not actually left the house yet) however I have noticed that recently it's failing to lock the bolt back when the mag is empty.

It seems if I enter the mag already empty, it takes about two to four shots before it locks back; on the other hand if it hasn't locked back I can pull the charging handle back and the bolt will lock.

Emptying a full mag or one with BBs in seems to allow it to work as expected.

Is this an issue with the gun or the mag?
    Last edited by AnkleSpankle; 15 January, 2014, 22:35.

Re: TM MP7A1 GBB - Bolt fails to lock back (sometimes)

I've had mine a couple of weeks and it locks back every time mate. I'm sure it'll be something easy for you to sort.

Comment

Okay, seems that even if the mag had BBs in it the bolt doesn't lock back.

I would like to think it's the mag, what do you guys think?

Manually pulling back he charging handle always causes the bolt to lock back if the mag is empty.

Comment

So after countless reloads with varying levels of ammo and gas, I believe I have found the problem.

Me.

I don't think I've been putting the mag in with enough force, potentially allowing the mag to not sit correctly. I've just done about 13 empty reloads, 6 partial mags dumps with varying levels of ammo and two full mag dumps and the bolt has locked back every time.

Remember kids, don't tap it.. WHACK IT!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AnkleSpankle Find out more about AnkleSpankle
        Working...
        X