TM 4.3 Hi Capa trigger reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM 4.3 Hi Capa trigger reset

Hi, I have fitted another grip and trigger on my TM 4.3 Hi Capa and have now found that I can rack the slide and pull the trigger without a mag in and the hammer will reset everytime. However, when I try to use it with a mag in I can fire one shot and then the trigger doesn't reset. It just goes solid, like it isn't returning fully. The slide all returns ok etc. Any help please??

Re: TM 4.3 Hi Capa trigger reset

Trigger bow may be bent inwards and so is causing friction when a magazine is insterted therefore stopping the trigger resetting.

Comment

You could try taking the slide off the frame, with slide off insert an empty mag (no bbs or gas) into the frame, set hammer and sear etc and pull the trigger, see what happens, try this a few times to get an idea of the problem.

More than likely in my view it's the three finger leaf spring or sear, but could be the trigger bow as said above.
      KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

Thanks guys. I had a look last night and felt inside the mag well and the trigger bow was slightly bent, so pushed it back a little and tried it. Fired fine but trigger was not returning as well as my other hi capa. Removed the leaf spring and tweaked that a little as well. Absolutely fine now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Curly68 Find out more about Curly68
        Working...
        X