Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PX4 Trigger Spring

Chaps,

I'm trying to fix a PX4 for a mate, and I can't find a trigger spring in stock ANYWHERE for love nor money. Has anyone improvised one that works before? And what did they use to start with?
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Re: PX4 Trigger Spring

The spring that goes under a hi capa sight.

Bend the ends out on it and done.

Solid as a rock

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Sweet. Now I just need to find one of those...

Comment

Haha I might have one dude, can have it for £1 (price of stamp whatever it is)

I'll let you know if I find it

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

You can use any type of spring as long as wire diameter is the same. Pair of pliers straighten the spring and then re fashion it round a small diameter screw driver shaft. Did on my px4 and works a treat. Obviously easier if you start with a spring that's somewhere near the correct shape

Comment

Problem is it's pretty much the one size of spring I don't have to start with

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dave38x East midlands based airsofter & member of Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team. I am the team armourer and do the majority of our tech-work, as well as tech work/one off manufacturing jobs for others. Find out more about dave38x
            Working...
            X