ICS Power -Up grenade problem..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS Power -Up grenade problem..

The button on the bottom of the ICS power up grenade shell is really hard ot reset.. sometimes not even reseting ....

Any ideas??

1st506airborne

Re: ICS Power -Up grenade problem..

anyone?? i have heard you have to dismantle to reset??

1st506airborne

Comment

any one?? Bump

1st506airborne

Comment

Throw them out and buy some grenades that actually wont break every 3 seconds, I had three, they make nice paper weights now

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

probably an issue with the ball bearings in the trigger mech; you can sometimes get away with a good clean, but usually if they start sticking then they've had it. No harm in trying though.

1) unscrew the base from the shell body, put body of to one side making sure the inner barrels don't fall out.
          2) The piston may have come off with the shell body; if not you'll need to fish it out of the base, by pulling it up WHILST pressing the firing button
          3) with a flat screw driver, unscrew the trigger mech from the base and remove; put base to one side
          4) you'll see a small circlip or metal ring near the top, prise this off with a tiny flat screw driver; making sure it doesn't 'ping' off or you'll never find it again.
          5) once this is removed it'll let the four ball bearing come out sidewise; again careful not to lose them
          6) with the bearing out, you'll be able to remove the firing button from the trigger mech, watch out for the samll spring inside the mech.
          7) basically clean everything and coat with silicon oil; if you find that the bearing feel rough, this is probably your problem, if so get two pieces of ifne wet and dry sandpaper, wet with silicon and roll each bearing between them to take the rough endges off.
          8) re-asseble the trigger in reverse order; the bearings and circlip can be tricky; but just take your time and you'll find they're not too difficult. then re-insert into base
          9) re-lube the inside of the shell body insert piston, and press it down with your finger; in should pop up again, if not re-seal with silicon grease, failing that you need new 'o'-ring
          10) screw shell body back onto base; hopefully you're good to go
          11) rememeber with these shells after each shot, you need to unscrew the sheel fromthe base about half a turn to reset the trigger mech.

hope this helps jester

P.S. I Don't own any of these grenades now as they're just too much hassle once they start to wear; need any more help PM me.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jester View Post
            P.S. I Don't own any of these grenades now as they're just too much hassle once they start to wear...
            Like I said I owned three and they all died, they where amazing "when" they worked

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AdamWhy Not For Sale Yet Find out more about AdamWhy
            Working...
            X