Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC Glock 18 - gun gets a bit venty on full auto

Evening chaps,

So I've been restoring my KSC G18 to full health after a year of mistreatment (mostly due to me breaking my arm, then getting married, and starting full time work - kinda ran out of time to do the important things :P )

I've fully cleaned and sorted it out, and it works perfectly on semi auto - absolutely flawlessly.

However, when blazing away on full auto one of the mags gets very venty, almost instantly, and the other doesnt.

Anyone have any idea why?

Could it possibly be because the o-rings are damaged in the magazine?
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Re: KSC Glock 18 - gun gets a bit venty on full auto

Found out my problem - repeated the test tonight, established one mag had propane in it and one mag had a mix of propane and propene - hence not getting so gassy! (I should mention the room the guns sit in is currently at around 10C)
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Re: KSC Glock 18 - gun gets a bit venty on full auto

funny you mention this. my extended mags are sods for auto durping, depends on their moods it seems

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dave38x East midlands based airsofter & member of Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team. I am the team armourer and do the majority of our tech-work, as well as tech work/one off manufacturing jobs for others. Find out more about dave38x
      Working...
      X