TM glock Upgrades to be done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM glock Upgrades to be done

Hello everyone, recently got a tm glock to replace my kwa and so now im looking to upgrade it internally.

theres the upgrades i already know about ie barrel, slide etc (not changing the hop as tm is bestest )
    havent done any gas gun internal upgrades before so what do i need to get? looking to improve gas efficiency, cycle rate, recoil etc and whatever else i ought to be improving.
    so what do i need? im willing to sink afew hundred into upgrades if needs be as this will hopefully become my sidearm for the foreseeable future

Re: TM glock Upgrades to be done

To be perfectly honest you shouldn't really need much at all. Unless you're moving onto a metal slide, TMs function best when you leave them as they are. All I would consider is good tightbore barrel and a Guarder frame.

Comment

metal slide is where i plan to go, a friend also recommended 9ball gas routers for the mags and to get an 150% recoil spring or thee abouts

Comment

TM Glocks don't have the strongest slides- unless you go with metal, an uprated recoil spring isn't a great idea.

Comment

If your going with a metal slide then metal outer barrel might be a good idea as well, stronger recoil spring might be a good idea with the extra weight of the slide, I take it that you will want to be using more powerful gas once the gun is stronger? Tbb and gas routers do work but will also up the power a little.
          KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

yea, metal slide with metal barrel, i want to run it at least on green gas, however from what i know thats about modifying the mags more than anything, upping the power would be good too however will probably be more of a biproduct of the changes i make. I was discussing with a friend about putting in a heavier hammer and then swiss cheesing the piston or the cylinder to even the power out (if thats even the name of the hammer thing)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_almighty View Post
              I was discussing with a friend about putting in a heavier hammer and then swiss cheesing the piston or the cylinder to even the power out (if thats even the name of the hammer thing)
              Not sure what you were smoking when you had the discussion about Swiss cheesing the piston or cylinder, but I wouldn't go doing that.
              KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

The best way to reduce slide weight on a tm glock is to fit a nineball light weight blowback housing

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

cool, so ill be needing the 9ball blowback housing, higher power spring for the metal slide, and possibly gas routers, what about the rest of the internals? piston, cylinder, hammer, trigger etc? Do TMs really not need much done to them?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ben_almighty Find out more about Ben_almighty
                  Working...
                  X