TM Glock 17 Slide & Outer Barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Glock 17 Slide & Outer Barrel

Im looking at a PGC aluminium slide and a Guarder stainless outer barrel. Before buying I wanted to ask will these two parts work together or may I run into problems with it cycling?

Re: TM Glock 17 Slide & Outer Barrel

You'll probably have problems, people I know have found that guarder barrels cause problems.

Your better off just using the PGC aluminium barrel, they are gorgeous things.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

My TM G17 has a gurder slide and its original plastic outter. It works, but to be honest, it doesnt lock back all the time when shooting the last BB. It doesnt bother me as it only does it every now and then, but again its there. I have also found that sometimes it sticks halfway when releasing the slide from the lock position, as if something is catching. It also has the guarder 150% recoil spring, so i dont know what the problem is. It might need a bit of filing.

Comment

Have you tried the original guide rod with the guarder spring? I have read this sometimes help the guarder guide rod is meant to be horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No, i dont have it as i got it like that. I have read the same, but dont know where to get an original rod from?!

Comment

I have a pgc slide in my marui m17 with GuardeR barrel, no problem at all, also tried shooter design and marui original barrel, works fine as well.

Btw I have an original marui recoil rod,7 pound including postage.
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gzuk1984 Find out more about gzuk1984
            Working...
            X