Tm 1911 meu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm 1911 meu

I recently purchased a TM Meu and it arrived yesterday. Obviously test fired it which was fine - however, when I fire it rapidly - as in pulling the trigger many times (after the weapon as re-cocked each time of course) it does not fire - I have to pull the trigger between each actual fire to get it to work?

Even if I leave it for a few seconds I have to pull the trigger then pull again to fire.

Any ideas?

Re: Tm 1911 meu

I just tried again and I think it is because I was not gripping the gbb correctly therefore not depressing the rear grip safety.

Comment

Originally posted by darthclace View Post
      Even if I leave it for a few seconds I have to pull the trigger then pull again to fire.

Really you have to pull the trigger to fire?
      yeh itll be the rear \'safety\' feature. Just make sure your pressing it tight enough.
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

Ha ha realised what I said but assume you got what I meant

Comment

this is just for future chancers from google search
          if you have the same problem and its not beavertail related theres a few things that can fix this
          ill start with the easiest...

1, the leaf spring in the grip needs the far right leg bending away from you (towards the internals) hold it with some pliers and gently bend half way up the leg
          this has personally fixed this fault for me in 3 hi-capas

2, the beavertail itself has a notch on the left that goes to the disconnector , filing a mm or 2 of of this can also cure the problem

3, the trigger bow may be slightly warped , if you can try another trigger bow

Comment

sorry about double post...
            there is one more that i neglected to mention and it's the most recent and simplest so it does slip your mind when your in problem solving me , it stumped me for a day last week

same problem , trigger pull does nothing , multiple trigger presses required , sometimes will fire by hammer cock only (not slide)

take the frame apart and clean all the disconnecter hammer etc , its the thick black gunk making the disconnector stick , just a quick clean and spray of some thin silicone oil solves it

Comment

Top man Perry. My MEU has decided to play this game as of this morning.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

darthclace Find out more about darthclace
              Working...
              X