Ksc glock 18c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ksc glock 18c

Hi, I have been having a bit of a problem with a Glock 18c (KSC)I got off here recently.

Basically I have 2 ksc mags for it and a kwa one. With one of the ksc mags the pistol performs mint, mind you it seems virtually brand new, with the other one it intermittently fails to return to battery, lock back when empty or perform a full slide cycle, which pokes a little hole in my theory, but could just be worn.

With the kwa mag it never performs a full cycle, just enough to load and the power is right down. Am I right that kwa slides are plastic so the mag may need an updated gas router?

Im thinking there is nothing wrong with the pistol itself and it's the mags that need new release valves (hi flow) or would it benefit from an upgraded hammer spring? I'm not too worried about gas efficiency so long as it can fire the 23 shots plus another 2-3.

P.s. I can confirm that none of the mags leak.

Many thanks

Luke

Re: Ksc glock 18c

just a quick update,

been tinkering with it all night and then had probs with all 3 mags, so I thought it must be the gun and my previous theory invalid. turns out the loading nozzle of the BBU was misaligned (needed moving up slightly, must have had some dirt or some such in it) and the return springs were bent (could the nozzle be the cause?). chucked in a couple of new ones, lubed it all up and made sure nozzle was properly centred, and after inspecting centring the rocket valve in the BBU and works like a charm now.

so all sorted for the time being.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

minimi123246 Find out more about minimi123246
    Working...
    X