• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gas

Hi can any one help tm getting a tm 4.3 hicap not sure
    what is the best type of gas to use??

Re: What gas

Probably abbey ultra mate. Green gas will eventually crack the slide because of it being plastic.

Comment

To be honest i use green gas in my pistols, tm m9 and a ksc usp, both have plastic slides. I've been using green gas in the m9 for well over a year now. All you have to do is keep the gun well maintained.

I think as time goes on manufactures are making the guns more sturdy, they might always say never use anything over 134a but that would only be to protect themselves in the worst case scenario of you cracking the slide.
      Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

Hey Cowboy,
        Whatever you find out, if it's propane, don't drop your cannister and fill the ready room at the Mall with gas!
        CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP
        THE DOGS OF WAR!

Comment

I use propane for my 4.3 and I must say the kick is harder compared to green gas.

MY FEEDBACK: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...=pyro+feedback

Comment

Sorry if im wron pyro but isn't green gas just propane with silicone oil in it?

Comment

Yeah it is propane w/ silicon oil in it. I don't really have proof on the kick of the propane however, even my friend can vouch for the harder kick of the propane with his WE metal hi-capa. We've only used Z1's green gas so that might be another factor.

You can check airsoft innovation's article re: green gas lab test as they did a comparison of FPS there.

MY FEEDBACK: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...=pyro+feedback

Comment

Airsoft Innovations Propane Adapter. Sorted. Save 90% on your Gas
                Originally posted by B.E.N.
                Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
                Tactical bed covers...
                Double or single?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cowboy1 Find out more about Cowboy1
                Working...
                X