TM MP7 magazine fill valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM MP7 magazine fill valve

Anyone know if there are any that'll fit instead? Do all Marui gas mags have the same valve? If so I've got some Sig mags I can take apart...
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Re: TM MP7 magazine fill valve

Ok... After some phonecalls and a 5mm flat head screwdriver later... I can confirm that any TM GBB fill valve will fit.

Now to replace the ones from my Sig...
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I got some, they are available in the UK.

Cant tell you where, but you can get them.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

I've picked up 3 today to replace the ones I pilfered from my Sig and a couple of spares.

Today has been a good day... I've gone from 3 working MP7 mags, to 6 working MP7 mags

Happy days!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

helpimonfire I like cars and guns. And wimmins. And expensive hobbies. I suppose it all goes hand in hand there.. Find out more about helpimonfire
        Working...
        X