GHK AK - AEG Parts Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHK AK - AEG Parts Compatibility

It's finally time to upgrade the AK105, I'd like to get the best I can out of it.

Since its a gas gun with a 310mm barrel. I was wondering if I could:
    Fit a 365mm 'Miracle Barrel' and use an A+ drop in hop system. Or would I have to use the A+ barrel? (Obviously fitting a silencer/barrel extension)
    Fit an aftermarket hop such as the Maple Leaf 70 degree ones.
    While having all this in, be able to fit the FG airsoft hop up chamber, just for longevity.

If anyone has any specifics that I should look out for then please feel free to point them out.

Thanks

Re: GHK AK - AEG Parts Compatibility

Jfarrow;

I asked the question when I ordered my GHK PLUS AKS-74 - see below;

R;
    One question I'd like to ask? is the A+ barrel and hop unit much better than stock? Regards

Wednesday 05/03/2014 11:26
    TAF

Dear Robert

The A plus inner barrel & hop-up set is designed for a better shooting performance under a weather condition of Taiwan.

However, according to some European customers has responded to us, the performance of this enhancement kit is not as effective as what we expected in Taiwan. probably because the weather condition of Europe is colder, or other reason we aren't exactly sure.

A plus inner barrel & hop-up set was made in a special specification, if you need A plus inner barrel & hop-up set and spare hop rubber, you could find on web .

Therefore, we recommend you to use the default hop-up & inner barrel set, because the specification of your AKS-74 was AEG inner barrel & hop-up specification.

Thanks
    Last edited by bob86; 10 March, 2014, 18:00.

Comment

Re: GHK AK - AEG Parts Compatibility

I've ordered one just to see what it's like. If its not up to par then I will use a different barrel, such as the miracle barrel. The main reason I wanted it for was to eradicate the 'wheel' design of the hop up, im not a fan of it. Good shout however, I'll do a comparison when I get it.

Regards

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
      X