we p229 trigger issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we p229 trigger issue

I recently swapped my ksc glock for a WE P229 on the forums and have been sent a gun that broke after 1 day. Now the other person won't accept it back I'm wondering if it's fixable or just wants binning.

The problem -

Upon pulling the trigger the gun fires and the slide cycles forwards but the trigger stays 'pulled'and has to be reset with my finger. Any ideas on what's wrong? And how it can be fixed? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: we p229 trigger issue

First though would be trigger spring
    KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

Yeah sounds like a snapped trigger spring. I had the same issue with a couple of TM SIGs after they'd been used a lot. You can get new ones for £3 from HK.

Comment

Also are you sure it's not a kjw 229 mate,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

correct its KJW, my mistake was rushing! Any ideas on how access it?

Comment

Field Strip

Take grips off (be careful as you remove the right one, a spring may fly out from the top)

Remove takedown lever by wiggling it around

Remove spring behind takedown lever, remove screw in recoil spring channel, remove hammer spring assembly, drive out the pin that holds the hammer assembly into frame

Remove trigger and hammer assy from frame (being careful for escaping springs)

Should be a pin you can remove to get at the trigger
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

super_chimp Find out more about super_chimp
            Working...
            X