WE G39c upgrade advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE G39c upgrade advise

Hi guys i just invested in my first gas rifle. I've gone with the WE G39c as it fit my price range perfectly and seems the right size/weight to suit me and my site. I've gone for running 4 mags with it (might get more in the future) but somehow i'v actually got some money left over!

And this is where i've come to get some advise on what to do with my left over money, basically i'm asking what upgrades you'd recommend on a budget of about £50, and what you'd recommend for the future when i've acquired more funds.

Any advise is welcome, thanks guys!

Toby
    Surrounded? You mean we can attack in all directions!!!

Re: WE G39c upgrade advise

Charging handle is prone to breaking. Go with a steel one, I think RA Tech do them. Other than that, I'm sure you can leave it alone for a while.

I think one of the first thing to go in WE Guns are the trigger mechs. Keep that in mind.

Oh, and don't forget your NPAS for when it gets a bit warmer.

Have fun with it.

Comment

Thanks a lot mate, just checking but the NPAS that i want is the: "RA-Tech NPAS Kit for Tokyo Marui and WE Open Bolt Systems" correct?
      Surrounded? You mean we can attack in all directions!!!

Comment

Yeah should be the one. WE G39's are open bolt so that'll be the one, it's a simple install I believe, 5 minute job

Regards

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tobyeason Find out more about tobyeason
        Working...
        X