Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

need help from all you polarstar users !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help from all you polarstar users !

i just received my fusion engine yesterday installed it into my g&p magpul lower, started using it today i noticed every so often my fps will drop by a 50 fps or so just for a single shot, and the accuracy is all over the place bbs are not hitting the same spot i have tried two diffrent hops still the same result, But i noticed with the g&p hopup i could hear a cracking sound with every shot. Is this due to the fusion engine not shimmed properly into the gear box or just some other fault Please help

IMG_1443.jpg

is this the problem maybe ???

Re: need help from all you polarstar users !

the hop unit, nub and rubber are a dark art rather than a skill with polarstar its a complete trial and error system you have to use with no one thing being a deffo solve for this.

I use a G&P hop unit a madbull hop nub and an Airsoft surgeon soft 60" rubber and get really good results on range and accuracy
    uber noob !!

Comment

Re: need help from all you polarstar users !

I would say the odd fps drop is the hop unit seal to the FE. Bit of card or thin plastic glued to the hop unit under the chamber should help push against the receiver to improve the seal. Alright Bibby, getting my FE at the end of July during my trip to U.S.A. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
      G&P Zombie receiver
      Systema Revolution GB
      V-Tac 11" Rail
      Madbull SOCOM Ace Stock
      WE 1911 Punisher
      TM VSR G-Spec

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mrjackyoung Find out more about Mrjackyoung
      Working...