Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM 1911 slide dissasembly help

Hey,

I've disassembled plenty of TM 1911's before, but can't seem to get any further with this one. Looking to strip the whole slide down but I can't seem to remove the recoil guide, spring and bushing from the slide which is as far as I'm aware the next step? Any ideas? I'm guessing it's something simple I'm missing.......really appreciate any help.

Re: TM 1911 slide dissasembly help

From the pic it looks as if your spring guide is 2 piece and has unscrewed a bit, screw it back this shoud give enough room to take it out

If it's a 2 piece spring guide, unscrew the two halls, it should come out.
    KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

Originally posted by theagitater View Post
      From the pic it looks as if your spring guide is 2 piece and has unscrewed a bit, screw it back this shoud give enough room to take it out

If it's a 2 piece spring guide, unscrew the two halls, it should come out.
      Thanks mate, no idea how I missed that! Just done it and it came out easily. Really appreciate your help.

Comment

No problem
        KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kc1990 Find out more about kc1990
        Working...
        X