GBB mac 11 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBB mac 11 issues

I have a gas mac 11 on behalf of a friend and i just cant seem to get it to work. I am not ENTIRELY sure on the make, i did find a stamp on the inside at some point but ive forgotten, all i rememberr is that it had a 'K' in it (ksc, kj works, kwa???) :S strangly it doesnt seem to display an external makers mark...

anyway, it seems to 'stutter' it wont feed properly with the mag in and i have to manually cock it each time to get it to fire, when i do that the BB comes absolutly flying out, but it wont reload the next one, almost like its getting caught up on the bbs but without jamming (as it does not double feed) if that makes sense. it will fire ok with the magasine in, with no bbs, and with the follower held down, but even then it seems very weak.

i have taken this down to its component pieces and cleaned it spotless, lubed it, tried various gasses but its just eluding me as to what is going wrong

has anyone had any issues of the same with them

Cheers

Jonny

Re: GBB mac 11 issues

take the gun apart, and there will be a recoil spring and a 'c' clip at the end of the rod. check that it is in place and if it is not, the spring wont have enough force to get the next shot off.

hope this helps
    Gear and accessors for sale! http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122550

sigpic
    flame + hairspray = fun

Comment

is the internal plastic ? if so i wonder if the feeder which pushes the bb into the hobup is broke

Comment

yeah it has the 'C' clip in,

good point about the feeder, the internals are a metal plastic mix so you could be right though i cant find any obvious signs of the feeder being broken, or having sheered off if its missing....

edit: just spoken to my friend and he says there is no feeder per say, all it is is a receeding/telescopic tube that sits inside the air nozzle and thats all
        Last edited by Jonny357; 2 April, 2010, 23:19.

Comment

hi Jonny, if you bring it to norwich next game I'll take a look; I had exactly the same symtoms with my old T77 and it turned out to be a crack in the gas nozzle. if so it's not hard to fit a new oart but the part itself is about £30

cheers Jester
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jonny357 Find out more about Jonny357
          Working...
          X