silencer attachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silencer attachment

I've recently purchaced a king arms 200mm x 40mm silencer to attach to my full metal tm 1911 but i need an attachment thread to screw in the end of the pistol so i can then attach the silencer. Can anyone recommend an adapter so i can fit the silencer on the pistol.

Re: silencer attachment

Originally posted by jkz View Post
    I've recently purchaced a king arms 200mm x 40mm silencer to attach to my full metal tm 1911 but i need an attachment thread to screw in the end of the pistol so i can then attach the silencer. Can anyone recommend an adapter so i can fit the silencer on the pistol.
    Look into the threaded outer barrels as with the adapter it "can" fall off or break, especially with a plastic barrel, which is not good, also de-threading is a b***h.

I know guarder did a 2 part chamber barrel system which I have for my 5.1 and you could get a version that included a threaded front outer barrel part, they did it for the 4.3, which, to be fair is the same thing but smaller.

So have a look into that, either that, or, did they ever make a Nineball front kit for the 1911? I know they did for the 5.1/4.3 which I wouldn't buy again seeing that the metal is about as strong as wet paper and de-threads in 5 tries.

Also remember when / if you put that silencer on you will need to purchase a longer inner barrel as the BB will bounce around everywhere inside that silencer before coming out or will be pushed at a random angle etc before exiting out of the front.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Thats a massive silencer..? I would have considered a smaller one but still, have a look into that inner barrel fo'shur.

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jkz Find out more about jkz
    Working...
    X