Help needed with a new nozzle spring.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed with a new nozzle spring.

Right today I was stripping down and cleaning my dear VFC MP7 when I managed to tangle my nozzle return spring, entirely my fault
    Now in the process of untangling it I've made things worse, the spring is now totally mangled and has little to no "spring" to it at all, as such it won't fully return my nozzle.

Now with the VFC MP7 being particularly new to the market I can't find any genuine spares, and contacting VFC direct is like pi$$ing into the wind, so I would like the help of the good folk of Zero in to find a suitable replacement.

The spring needs to be between 55-60mm long, longer is not an issue as it can be cut but 55mm is the minimum, and it needs to be between 3-4mm in diameter.

I'm happy to buy off anyone on here that may have something to suit my needs, but also if anyone can point me in the direction of a particular gun that would use a similar spring as a nozzle return spring, then I could search myself for a new replacement.

Cheers in advance for any help guys.

Lee

Re: Help needed with a new nozzle spring.

Anyone got any ideas?

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk.

Comment

Re: Help needed with a new nozzle spring.

Try your local tool and machinery shop as I needed a spring for the valve lock on a We m4 got one from my local shop and works better than the original just had to cut it down as was twice the length needed hope this helps
      you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
      Working...
      X