TM Strike .45 magazine help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Strike .45 magazine help...

HI guys and girls, my lovely partner bought me a TM strike .45 for my bday...comes with one mag, ideally i want a few more but am having trouble finding any. Does anybody know if any other mags are compatible with this model?
    cheers
    Darren

TM-GBB-STRIKEWAR-BK_1_mark.jpg
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
    automatic weapons."

Re: TM Strike .45 magazine help...

Any TM 1911/MEU mag will fit. Grab some of the 40 rounders!

Comment

Ok cool, as I tried WE 1911 mags (as they looked the same) but they didnt fit :/
      automatic weapons."

Comment

40rounders??
        automatic weapons."

Comment

The WE 1911 mags have the window on the side and are single stacked bbs, tm ones have the window at the front. The 40 round ones are a bit longer (come out the bottom of the gun) but hold more gas and work very very well
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

WE 1911s are based on old WA gas systems, not TM but their Hi-Capas are. Is it a single stack or double stack mag?
            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

The WE 1911 came out before the TM, and it was quite rushed in an attempt to beat them to releasing one. It isn't totally compatible as it was based on the TM Hi Capa, but squished into a thinner frame. Some parts are compatible, and the basic design isn't too far off, but the frame and magazines are too different to be interchangeable. You need TM mags, or clone mags like KJW and Army Armament/Bell etc. Yep, TM make an extended 40 round 1911 mag!

Comment

Single. Its a 1911 not a capa
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

the mag i have is a single stack, so a 40rd mag would be awesome! Just having fun trying to find someone instock of any round 1911 mags :/

- - - Updated - - -

Ive just found a Tokyo Marui 1911 Long GBB Magazine 40rd - Silver instock somewhere, where you find wolves...this will fit yea? or would i be better off specifically looking for meu mags?
                  automatic weapons."

Comment

Originally posted by Ratziller View Post
                    the mag i have is a single stack, so a 40rd mag would be awesome! Just having fun trying to find someone instock of any round 1911 mags :/

- - - Updated - - -

Ive just found a Tokyo Marui 1911 Long GBB Magazine 40rd - Silver instock somewhere, where you find wolves...this will fit yea? or would i be better off specifically looking for meu mags?
                    It's not actually single stack though, is it? It is the width of a single stack mag, but holds a double row of BBs, capacity of about 26. That's what makes the TM different from the WE, which is a true single stack with a 14 or 15 shot capacity. Yes, it'll fit. The mag included is just a TM 1911 MEU mag, so any TM 1911 mag fits.

Comment

sorry yes your right, its single stack 'width' but they do double up when loaded- my bad. Great! looks like the wait is finally over cheers for the help guys!
                      automatic weapons."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ratziller Find out more about Ratziller
                      Working...
                      X