X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC Glock 18c slide problem

Hi guys,
    i've got a KSC glock 18c and i keep having the seem problem:

When firing, it fires the first shot after cocking, then the slide doesn't go all the way forward and the trigger isn't armed.

It's stopping about 2mm before returning all the way forward, and when pushed back into place it fires but the same thing happens again, even when on full auto. I took it apart, lubed it, checked the was nothing blocking the slide, put it back together and it worked for a mag or so and then it started jamming again.

Any Ideas?
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    One team to rule them all, one team to find them, one team to bring them all and in the darkness of the night battle own all the Deltas. BRAVO HOORAH!

Re: KSC Glock 18c slide problem

Check the recoil spring (the big one!)

The end might have unscrewed a couple turns, which means the spring is not as strong. If that don't work, an enhanced recoil spring should do the trick.

Comment

can't see what screw you mean, but the new recoil spring idea sounds right. the recoil spring certainly isn't as strong as the one on my TM P226. i'll probably order a new one. Thanks
      One team to rule them all, one team to find them, one team to bring them all and in the darkness of the night battle own all the Deltas. BRAVO HOORAH!

Comment

Take it out and twist both ends, one will unscrew :D

Comment

Did you replace / remove / adjust any part of the of the hop unit or have a metal slide now?

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

I had the same problem last week with mine. I found that it was the recoil spring as suggested. Try fiddling with that and replace it, mine now works fine :D

Comment

Im haveing the same problem, it turned out the one of the two springs in the feeding muzzle was bent so the muzzle wouldnt push back all the way

Comment

The gun is all stock, no metal slide, no new hop.

Just fixed it:
                I took off the slide and had a look at all of the parts, took out the recoil spring and outer barrel. I was fiddling with the air nozzle bit and noticed that where the feeding muzzle/ gas input bit is, the whole unit would slide forward but not back again. Anyway, i lubed it lots until it would spring back into place after being slid forward, and now the gun works fine!
                Thanks for your help anyway guys.

Comment

Ah yeah I was just asking because I had a problem with mine after I put on a metal slide, turned out the guide spring was fine but the hop was grinding against the base of the underside and such was eating itself down and making it stick which was fun when I hosted a pistol tournament and it died -_- lol

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

squidgypig Find out more about squidgypig
                  Working...
                  X