WE & TM Sig compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE & TM Sig compatibility

Quick question really. Tried a friends WE 229 the other day, I was very impressed with it, and having always liked the 229, I thought I'd go for it.

However being WE, spare parts are very important to me. Also, for when it gets colder again, a plastic slide is a absolute must.

Looking at the rear end of the slide, I can't see any obvious differences in design.

Can a fully assembled Marui 226 slide fit onto a fully assembled WE 229 frame?

Re: WE & TM Sig compatibility

Anyone?

Comment

I would say not as the WE P226 is slightly larger than the TM but i am not sure...

Comment

Been down this road already, tried my TM 226 slide on a WE F226 frame, and its a no go without modification to the slide.
        Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

It is mate the dimensions of the externals between the we and tm ones are a lot different by maybe a mm either side as the top sled doesn't fit a we lower frame, I tryed, I can't be certain on the internals but I have been able to fit a guarder threaded outer barrel to fit in a we 226,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ah. Its not just a case of a smaller grip and magazine then on a WE 229...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
            Working...
            X