Not entirely sure what has happened to my TM Hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not entirely sure what has happened to my TM Hop

so i recently installed a new barrel into my TM G17, everything was put back together but for some reason the hop does little to nothing, even on full hop it only marginally lifts bbs, fps is consistent so i know its not an air-seal leak (if that even could be a cause, im not the most savvy with gbb). Some say the "magic" escapes when you open them up, have i assembled it wrong? ive taken it appart again and carefully put it back together, it all seems to function, do i need a new hop rubber?
    only other upgrades are gas routers on the mags, guarder frame and a PGC slide.

Re: Not entirely sure what has happened to my TM Hop

Take it apart and make sure the hop arm isn't bent or anything, also look at the window in the barrel you installed and compare to original maybe the window in the barrel you installed isn't as big etc this could affect the hop arms movement.
    KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ben_almighty Find out more about Ben_almighty
    Working...
    X