We Baby Hi-Capa 3.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Baby Hi-Capa 3.8

Alright guys, recently traded and got myself a baby hi capa. The gun fires fine and cycles fine but the grip safety on it seems to be non-functioning. I can still pull the trigger without it engaged. Is this a non-functioning feature with the gun or is it a problem I can fix/manufacturing fault.

Thanks
    Get it right roon ye!

Re: We Baby Hi-Capa 3.8

Mine does the same and i got it new fella

Comment

Originally posted by tacmedic View Post
      Mine does the same and i got it new fella
      Ah, that's fine then mate. The gun has a beast of a kick to it and the cycle action is smooth. I was just worried incase the grip safety if left unfixed would cause problems with the trigger and hammer. I'm guessing its a manufacturing fault or the grip safety is purely cosmetic.

Cheers for the quick reply mate
      Get it right roon ye!

Comment

No worrys people knock them but the kick is awesome on these little things

Comment

Originally posted by tacmedic View Post
          No worrys people knock them but the kick is awesome on these little things
          Well after a few mags through it today I'm more than impressed, I'll be using this mostly for CQB and to be honest I'll be a fool if I miss someone with it from those distances, accuracy is actually excellent for such a small barrel.
          Get it right roon ye!

Comment

I think grip safeties always end up going, i'd had mine for a week or 2 and the grip safety went :] - 5.1 version but all the same anyway.
            sigpic

Comment

A lot of RS shooters just pin the grip safety in anyway, so these are just copying a modded 1911 design in effect.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmy View Post
                I think grip safeties always end up going, i'd had mine for a week or 2 and the grip safety went :] - 5.1 version but all the same anyway.
                I've had a 5.1 for about 2 years and its been battered the hell out of and it's fine?

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barlow My names William, I'm 24 and I'm an airsoftaholic Find out more about Barlow
                Working...
                X