Maruzen M1100 Revision repairs/ questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maruzen M1100 Revision repairs/ questions

Right, some time back a friend dropped off a rather battered Maruzen M1100 revision to me, saying it didnt work but he couldnt remember what didnt work on it.

Well, the first and biggest issue is a lack of a gas tank for it.
    This is causing me issues as spare tanks for it seem non-existant, especially since this is the pistol grip tank not the full stock version (which I can occasionally find spare gas tanks for)

Would there be any reason why I couldn't use a TM M870 gas tank ( in particular I'm thinking of their shorty version when its released (I dont mind having to change the fitting inside the maruzen to do so.?

Secondly I know the ejector is wearing down currently it doesnt seem to stovepipe but I'm assuming a replacement could be found, or even made if required? Same with the cocking handle as the pin holding it on appears to have broken as its come of entirely

Thirdly, the trigger mechanism appears to be jammed as the trigger barely moves when its all inside the gun, carefully having it apart there didnt appear to be any issues and it moved freely but once its back in the gun it will barely move.

Finally, I don't know if these come with a hop or not, as there doesn't appear to be one on this gun but seems to be an area on the outer barrel where a hop grub screw may exist. Does anyone know if these shotguns had a hop rubber or not?

It's a vague hope that I can get this thing running again but figured I'd put this up and hope someone has any advice that may get me in the right direction

Re: Maruzen M1100 Revision repairs/ questions

I have one and the trigger is normal there is no hop up on them they don't need one cos there really only a close range back up weapon no good for full on skirmishing I have not been able to find a spare gas tank for one if your interested in selling it could do with a few spare parts mines got issues starting and maruzen have not got a spares department you can contact cheers karl

Comment

Re: Maruzen M1100 Revision repairs/ questions

I have no idea about the gas tank issues, but you can stick rubber O rings round the shells to reduce the wear on the soft metal ejector by stopping it from hitting the brass on the shells. If you find the right size they might be fairly cheap. The alternatives I've seen to sorting this involve removing the original ejector and drilling a whole for a short bolt and affixing that in place. There's a few informative threads/guides kicking around that might help you a little more on that part.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

daladzor One of the founders of Team N.A.T.O (Not All Together Organised) Find out more about daladzor
      Working...
      X