Pistol Compensators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol Compensators

Hi guys will be eventually purchasing compensator's for the pistols i get but thing is..I CANT FIND THEM ANY WHERE!, only the typical HFC m190 special forces with compensator which looks stupid.

Any one want to talk about these, i know its against the rules to tell someone where to buy things but zero one do not stock any compensator's of any sorts so i feel its fine..

Fire away guys where can i find compensators!

Re: Pistol Compensators

Yeah, but if the shop sells anything Z1 sell, or anything in competition with anything Z1 sell, then it's against the rules. For example. The shop I know that sells some very nice comps, also sells many APS-2 L96 and VSR based upgrade parts, made by PDI. Z1 don't sell PDI parts, but do sell Laylax. PDI parts are competition with Laylax parts. So even mentioning the name would be against the rules.
    Last edited by dope_on_a_rope; 4 April, 2009, 20:53.
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Ah ok got you. damn you cant tell me, i have searched google for around 45 minutes now finding nothing

Comment

Cant edit:

Screw finding compensators for 1911's and similar

I WANT THIS

KJW M9 Tactical
        give it some nice ornate grips and do some engraving

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
        Working...
        X