Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Propane Adapter Troubles

Afternoon gents,

I've got an AI propane adapter that's getting on for two and a half years old now, and it really seems to struggle filling my mags. I've just refilled the propane cylinders as well, so that isn't the issue either.

I know that that is the issue as when I pop a can of WE green gas onto the mag, I can hear the gas rushing in, and I get two or three mags worth of BBs out of the gun. When I use my adapter with a tank of propane I'm lucky to get one full mag out of it. For reference the guns in question are a KWA MP9 that is about a month old, and a beat up old KSC G18c.

Is my adapter shagged? That would certainly be my suspicion here :/
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Re: AI Propane Adapter Troubles

Why don't you just upturn the cylinder with the adaptor attached and use something to depress only the outer section of the adaptor?
    If the gas pisses out your adaptor is fine, if you get little or nothing it's knackerd...lol

Comment

Re: AI Propane Adapter Troubles

Has the tip of the adapter flared and the iner hole srunk?? You can cut off the flared end and push the duster gas adapter on it and you get another two years use (or so say my instructions.... Now where I put the duster adapter idk ;p )

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dave38x East midlands based airsofter & member of Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team. I am the team armourer and do the majority of our tech-work, as well as tech work/one off manufacturing jobs for others. Find out more about dave38x
      Working...
      X