Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Hi Capa 5.1 Upgrade Help

Hey Guys,

I'm wanting to upgrade the internals of my Hi Capa but i'm pretty much oblivious to the whole internals thing and was just looking for some guidance! I've looked online at parts an not sure what alot of them do! So i was just wondering what you'd suggest to get to get a bit more range and fps (and less consumption if possible, which i realise sounds stupid when wanting more power)

But any guidance woulds be appreciated, even if it's just what different parts do!

Thanks in advance!

Re: WE Hi Capa 5.1 Upgrade Help

Gas routers for your mags (9ball) = ups fps and helps with gas flow
    Hop rubber = better accuracy and better gas use through getter seal
    Tight bore barrel = ups fps a little and accuracy.

When you say you want better range my mind boggles. Lol. The pistol should shoot far enough. I say this because in my eyes a pistol should be used for close quarters or as a back up to your main ie not enough time to reload in a fire fight etc.
    KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

Ah right, cheers! I've seen loads of different outer barrels and plugs and various other parts that i havent a clue what they do!

Yeah when i said range I meant accuracy!

But mainly i want more accuracy and gas efficiency!

Any idea what size barrel is in the Hi Capa and what will fit? cause looking around there are man of varying length!

Also it's annoying that most parts are for TM which in theory should fit a WE but in practice can be more difficult!

Comment

Barrels are barrels and should fit, I've got a barrel designed for a tm in a kjw pistol.

A 5.1 hi capa has a 5.1 outer barrel, in a real fire arm the outer barrel of a airsoft pistol would be the real barrel, and airsoft use the same measuring system. So a hi capa with a 5.1 outer barrel will take a smaller inner barrel, something like a 4.7 or 4.3 inner. Take out your original inner barrel and measure it.

I've been on early this week and I'm knack erred so I hope what I wrote makes sense lol.....zzzzzzzzzzz
        KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

weldersbench Find out more about weldersbench
        Working...
        X