Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wa m9 trigger spring missing

dissasembled my WA M9

and when taking off the grips the trigger spring (the paper clip looking fellow) decided to fly off into space and leave me forever

anybody have any ideas where to get spares?
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Re: wa m9 trigger spring missing

you can make them , i have used the plastic coated paper clips before , removed all the plastic and then bent and cut to shape , they are a cheap and easy way to have spare;s 100 clips for 99p ?
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

If ONLY thought of Johhny J's Idea before I got rid of my M9 :L
      Originally posted by B.E.N.
      Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
      Tactical bed covers...
      Double or single?

Comment

Originally posted by iAndersonzxX View Post
        If ONLY thought of Johhny J's Idea before I got rid of my M9 :L
        Same i got rid of mine because the trigger spring broke

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
        Working...
        X