Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM G18 - Venting Issues

Hello

I been having problems with my TM G18 venting all gas in the magazine on the first shot. How ever It only seems to be doing it with stock valves.

I have 4 mags, 2 TM 25rds and 2 WE 50rds. On the TM mags i have replaced these valves with high output valves and these seem to work perfectly. I have tried the high output valves on every magazine and they all work, Its only when I try the stock TM & WE valves on all the mags i have this venting issue.

Whats odd is the last time I used the mags they all seemed fine to me. So not really sure what has gone wrong, I have stripped the gun down checked every thing over. My only concern was the valve blocker in the nozzle had snapped on one side but this isnt stopping it shooting with high output valves.

I have just tried warming a mag up and filling it, i fired it and it just makes a dull thud sound with no gas venting. ( I had this happen when I first used the 50RD mags but fixed it with the 150% hammer spring )

I have had alot of trouble with this GBB since I got it last october. First skirmish the slide sheared at the front and flew off frame rails.

Here is all the parts installed on the G18

Guarder aluminium slide + Lower Frame

Guarder 150% recoil spring + hammer spring

Stark arms blow back housing + Nozzle + Valve + Valve blocker + Spring

Guns Modify V2 Hammer + Rotor

Any help would be much appreciated.

Waddaz

About the Author

Collapse

Waddaz Find out more about Waddaz
Working...
X