Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best/Most Powerful/Highest Flow Magazine Valve for the TM/KJW/KSC Mags

Hi all,

I'ev got a KJWorks M9 that I've had for about 2-3 years thats never let me down. I've started noticing however, that recently when compared to my mates pistols that it doesn't kick quite as hard as their WE M&Ps and power seems to be a bit low.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to good replacement valves for the mags? I'm looking for the highest flowing possible ideally.

Thanks!

Re: Best/Most Powerful/Highest Flow Magazine Valve for the TM/KJW/KSC Mags

a high flow valve, has less metal to let more gas escape, if you have a dremmel, you could open the ports up yourself, just a little at a time till you get the desired effect
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Hmmm, I thought as much. On another note, do they actually work?

Comment

do high flow valves actually work? or does opening them up yourself work?

the valves do work, but some people argue that all you are doing is wasting gas, a tightbore barrel, better hop rubber,mag shims hammer springs are some of the other tricks people use to improve range and accuracy as well as power output using more powerful gas and heavy bbs can work as well, even upgrading the blowback units....

to be honest you have a different make gun, that is probably a few years older than your mates, its not the best manufacturer of gas guns, the range of choices made by the likes of KWA S7/KSC ns2,new TMs or new gen WE because of their improvements will out perform yours, you could throw a bucket load of money and time and either see some positive results, no results or completely mess up a reliable gun..... my advice is to leave it alone and buy a newer model
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

There is an argument that high flow valves don't do anything. Certainly I don't think they're worth bothering with.

Also, 'power seems low' is a useless statement, chrono it and find out if you are getting significantly less than your mates.

If you want more kick (and BB energy) the easiest way is more powerful gas, I assume you're using green gas?

Comment

Hammer springs are useless. All they do is slow down cycle speed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

obious Find out more about obious
            Working...
            X